MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||2 Building structures|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- D.S. Strebkov, Y.D. Arbuzov, V.М. Evdokimov, V.A. Mayrov, V.I. Polyakov, Photovoltaic modules concentrate the radiation on the basis of the matrix of silicon solar cells Low energy, Recurrent scientific and technical journal 1-2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Rafikova, S.V. Kiseleva, L.V. Nefedova, The use of renewable energy GIS technologies: foreign and domestic experience, International Journal of Alternative Energy and Ecology 12 (152), 96–106 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Shepovalova, D. Strebkov, I. Dunichkin, Energetically Independent Buildings of the Resort-improving and Educational-recreational Complex in Ecological Settlement GENOM, Colorado Renewable Energy Society (CRES) Annual Conference, 3767–3772 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- The Sanitary Regulations and Norms (SanR and N) 2.2.1/188.8.131.526-01 Hygienic requirements for sun exposure and sun protection facilities of residential and public buildings and areas (2002) [Google Scholar]
- SP 20.13330.2011 The updated edition of SNiP 2.01.07-85 * Loads and effects, JSC “LAC” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Poddaeva, S. Trushin, P. Churin, A. Zubkov, Experimental study of extreme wind loads on tall buildings and facilities, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 21, 42797–42799 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Churin, J.S. Buslaeva, Experimental Study Of Wind And Snow Influence On The Unique Buildings And Facilities, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 20, 40841–40843 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Soloviev, S.D. Varfolomeyev, P.P. Bezrukikh, O.S. Popel, A.B. Tarasenko, E.V. Antipov, G.V. Tomarov, M.V. Slipenchuk, E.I. Golubeva, S.V. Kiseleva, V.G. Nikolaev, Y.I. Blyashko, G.V. Ermolenko, I.Y. Yegorov, N.I. Chernova, Renewable energy: Lectures. Release 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Strebkov., A.E. Irodionov, Global solar power system, Eurosun – 2004 2, 336–343 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Renewable energy technologies and energy-saving equipment. Catalog of technologies and products, developed within GNU VIESH, GNU VIES (2009) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 25772-83 Fences of stairways, balconies and roofs of steel (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kashkarov, Wind turbine, solar panels and other useful design (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Е. Duraeva, Renewable energy in Russia from possibility to reality, OECD / IEA (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Polyakov, S.V. Ilvitskaya, Thesaurus architectural mentality of the XXI century, Russian Architecture and Building 1-2, 166–167 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.