MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2 Building structures|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- SP 20.13330.2011, The updated edition of SNiP 2.01.07-85 * “Loads and effects. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- American Society of Civil Engineers. Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures. ANSI/ASCE (1998) [Google Scholar]
- MDS 20-1.2006. Temporary regulations for loads and impacts of destination, acting on a multifunctional high-rise buildings and complexes in Moscow (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Simiu, R. Skanlan, The impact of wind on buildings and structures (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, S.V. Guvernyuk, A.S. Kubenin, A.A. Sinyavin, Bulletin of the Department of Civil Engineering of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Building Sciences 18, 151 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Poddaeva, G.V. Orekhov, I.V. Dunichkin, O.A. Kochanov, Proc. Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education Scientific publication, 133–138 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Flamand, Czasopismo Techniczne 12, 51–61 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zasso, D. Rocchi, P. Schito, EACWE 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Churin, J.S. Buslaeva, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 10, №20, 40841–40843 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Kovalenko, L.N. Orlova, Urban climatology, 142 (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.