MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2 Building structures|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- J. Lauridsen, J. Bjerrum, N.H. Andersen, B. Lassen, Struc. Eng. Inter. 3, 216–220 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Thompson, E.P Small, M. Johnson, A.D. Marshall, Struc. Eng. Inter. 4, 303–308 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vičan, Bridge Management System – Methodology of the Existing Road Bridge Evaluation, Final Report for Slovak Road Administration (University of Žilina, Žilina, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vičan at all, Evaluation methodology of existing bridges, Project of the SRDA APVV-0106-11 (University of Žilina, Žilina 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vičan at all, Bridge Management System (Ministry of Transportation of Slovak Republic, Bratislava, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vičan at all, Program of planning maintenance and repair of infrastructure for project of the transformation and restructuralization of Slovak Railways (University of Žilina, Žilina, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- OTN 73 6220, Bridge evidence on the motorways, roads and local communications (SOSMT, Bratislava, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- STN 73 6201, Standard specifications for bridges (SOSMT, Bratislava, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.