MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||1 Structural mechanics|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- A. G. Tamrazyan, ICSMIM 2013, 2nd International conference on sensors, measurement and intelligent materials, 1563–1566 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Lie, R.J. Irwin, ACI Structural Journal 90 (1), 52–60 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- J. Xie, A.E. Elwi, J.G. MacGregor, Structural Journal 93 (4), 449–461 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, L.A. Avetisyan, Applied Mechanics and Materials 638–640, 62–65 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Lie, T.D. Lin, D. E. Allen, M.S. Abrams, National research Council Canada Division of Building research (1984). [Google Scholar]
- T. Majevski, J. Bobinski, Engineering Structures 30(2), 300–317 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohamed Bikhiet, F. El-Shafey Nasser, M. El-Hashimy Hany, Alexandria Engineering Journal 53, 643–653 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.