MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 Structural mechanics|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- O.A. Kovalchuk, Natural and technical Sciences, 11–12, 344–348 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Clough, Computers and Structures, 12, 361–370 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Sorokina, K.M. Melikhov, L.N. Makovkina, Technical science in Russia and abroad, 4, 134–137 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Krasnovsky, A.S. Shadskiy, Bulletin of Moscow state technical University N. Uh. Bauman, S, 169–176 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kai-Liang Lu, Yuan Liu, Wei-guo Zhang, Hui-qing Qiu, Wei-jian Mi, Procedia Engineering, 16, 685–694 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kovalchuk, Building: Science and Education, 1, 1–6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Law, T.H.T. Chan, D. Wu, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 239–1, 19–39 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, O.A. Kovalchuk, National Research Center Bulletin, 3–4, 120–130 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bondarenko, V.I. Kolchunov, E.D. Vorobyov, The Bulletin of the construction technology, 1, 8–11, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Rayzer, Construction mechanics and calculation of structures, 5, 77–78, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kovalchuk, Industrial and Civil Engineering, 8, 70–73 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Cismasiu, J.P. Moitinho de Almeida, Advances in Engineering Software, 38, 11–12, 750–762 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.