MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 Structural mechanics|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- M.A. Crisfield, Comput. Struct. 13, 55 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ricks, J. Appl. Mech. 39, 1060 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Wempner, Int. J. Sol. Struct. 7, 1581 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Batoz, G. Dhatt, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 14, 1262 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Petrov, Nonlinear incremental structural mechanics (Infra-Inzheneriya, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Mileikowskii, S.I. Trushin, Analysis of Thin-Walled Structures (A.A. Balkema Publishers, Rotterdam, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Trushin, Structural mechanics: finite element method (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Day, The Engineer 219, 218 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ramesh, C.S. Krishnamoorthy, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 36, 1339 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Lee, S.E. Han, T. Park, Comput. Struct. 89, 216 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vol’mir, Stability of deformable systems (Scince, Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.