MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2016Chemistry and Chemical Technology in XXI Century (CCT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 November 2016|
- A.A. Golovin, N.N. Moskalenko et al. Requirements for production and results of multipurpose geochemical mapping of 1: 200 000 scale. Moscow. IMGRE Publishing House, 92 (2002) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Loucks and E. Van Beek. Water resources systems planning and management. An Introduction to Methods, Models and Applications. Turin, UNESCO PH, 680 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Water Quality Assessments - A Guide to Use of Biota, Sediments and Water in Environmental Monitoring. London, Chapman & Hall, 348 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. K. Narozhny, S.A. Nikitin, A.A. Lukianov and A.B. Osipov. Mountain-glacier basin of the Aktru River: new morphometric and resource characteristics. Voprosy Geograpgii Sibiri. Volume 26, pp 67–74 (2006) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Savichev and V.V. Paromov. Chemical composition of glacial meltwaters and river waters within the Aktru river basin (Gornyi Altai) Geography and Natural Resources. Volume 4, pp 364–370 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Savichev, V.V. Paromov, Yu.G. Kopylova, A.A. Khvashchevskaya and N.V. Guseva. Ecogeochemical condition of surface waters in Katun River basin (Gorny Altai). TSU J., Volume 366, pp 157–161 (2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Paromov, O.G. Savichev, L.N. Shantikova and Ks. A. Torgasheva. Ionic runoff and chemical composition of glacial waters of the Aktru river (Gorny Altai). TSU J, Volume 383, pp 226–231 (2014) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Shvartsev, V.S. Kuskovsky, O.G. Savichev, A.A. Lukin and Ye. V. Domrocheva. On criteria of distinguishing the earlier stages of groundwater anthropogenic pollution (by the example of the Katun River basin). Proceedings of Tolstikhin’s readings. pp 90–95 (1999) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Savichev. Influence of the interactions within the water - earth materials system on the formation of river water composition in the Ob basin Geography and Nat Res. Volume 30. Issue 2, pp 161–166 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Savichev, A.K. Mazurov, I.I. Pipko, V.I. Sergienko and I.P. Semiletov. Spatial Patterns of the Evolution of the Chemical Composition and Discharge of River Water in the Ob River Basin Doklady Earth Sciences. Volume 466, pp 47–51. (2016). DOI: 10.1134/S1028334X16010141 [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Savichev and P.T. Duong. Zone laws of change of chemical composition of river sediments of Siberia and condition of its formation Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytec Univ. Volume 323, Issue 1, pp 157–161 (2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M. Meybeck. Global chemical weathering of surficial rocks estimated from river dissolved loads Am. J. of Sci. Volume 287, Issue 5, pp 401–428 (1987). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.