MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2016Chemistry and Chemical Technology in XXI Century (CCT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 November 2016|
- Gaskov I, Borisenko A, Babich V and Naumov E 2010 The stages and duration of formation of gold mineralization at copper-skarn deposits (Altai-Sayan area). Russian Geology and Geophysics 51(10) 1091–1101 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kravtsova R 1998 Mineralogo-geohimicheskaja zonal’nost’ i osobennosti formirovanija zoloto-serebrjanyh mestorozhdenij (north-eastern Russia) Geology and geophysics 39 763–777 [Google Scholar]
- Spiridonov E, Sokolova N and Gapeev A 1974 Mineral’nye associacii zoloto-telluridnogo mestorozhdenija Zhana-Tjube v Severnom Kazahstane Geology of Ore Deposits 1 54–65 [Google Scholar]
- Kurtigesheva V, Rodchenko S, Mitrokhin D, Tumanova L and Babin G 2008 State geological map of Russian Federation, scale 1:200000. Edition 2 Kuzbass Series Sheet N-45-X (Central) Exploratory record St. Petersburg Lithographic Printing Office RGRI 171 [Google Scholar]
- Voroshilov V 1995 Formation conditions of Central ore-field in granodiorites (Kuznetsk Alatau) Ore & Metals 3 68–80 [Google Scholar]
- Voroshilov V 2009 Anomalous structures of geochemical fields of hydrothermal gold deposits: formation mechanism. Methods of geometrization, typical models, and forecasting of ore mineralization. Geology of Ore Deposits 51 (1) 1–16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duran C, Barnes S and Corkery J 2015 Chalcophile and platinum-group element distribution in pyrites from the sulfide-rich pods of the Lac des Iles Pd deposits, Western Ontario, Canada: Implications for post-cumulus re-equilibration of the ore and the use of pyrite compositions in exploration Journal of Geochemical Exploration 158 223–242 [Google Scholar]
- Craig J and Solberg T 1999 Compositional zoning in ore minerals at the Craig mine, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada Can. Mineral 37 1163–1176 [Google Scholar]
- Franchini M, McFarlane C, Maydagán L, Reiche M, Lentz D, Meinert L and Bouhier V, 2015 Trace metals in pyrite and marcasite from the Agua Rica porphyry-high sulfidation epithermal deposit, Catamarca, Argentina: Textural features and metal zoning at the porphyry to epithermal transition. Ore Geology Reviews 66 366–387 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sejkora J, Litochleb J, Plasil J and Buresh B 2009 Tsumoite and associated tellurides from the Au deposit Libshice near Novy Knín, Czech Republic: mineralogy and genetic significance Journal of Geosciences 54 pp 73–82 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.