MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2016Chemistry and Chemical Technology in XXI Century (CCT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 November 2016|
- V.A. Zemtsov, O.G. Savichev, Resources, regime and quality of surface waters in the Ob River basin: history, current state and problems of research. International Journal of Environmental Studies. 72(3). 386–396, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Shvartsev, N.M. Rasskazov, O.G. Savichev, Contents and migration forms of elements in natural waters of the mid-Tom’ basin. Geologiya i Geofizika. 12 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Savichev, I.A. Matveenko, E.V. Ivanova, Conditions of contaminant distribution in the wetland water of Western Siberia (the Russian Federation). IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 33. 1–6, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ed. by A.F. Poryadin, V.P. Zinoviev, From a pure spring. Lifetime of Tomsk water pipe-line. 304(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Geo-environment conditions of Tomsk region territory in 2014. Information bulletin 20. 84 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Lgotin, Y.Makushin, Groundwater monitoring to assess the influence of injection of liquid radioactive waste on the Tomsk public groundwater supply, Western Siberia, Russia. Geological Society Special Publication. 128. 255–264, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Popov, O.D. Lushevich, V.A. Korobkin et al., Environmental and economic aspects of ground water exploitation in the Ob-Tom interstream area. 174, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Pasechnik, Ecological and geochemical conditions of natural waters on the territory of Tomsk (the right-bank Tom): extended abstract of a dissertation for PhD in Geology and Mineralogy. 22 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- O. Levina, E.Y. Pasechnik, A.V. Baranova, Changes in Chemical Composition of Natural Waters in Response to Technogenic Load. 10. 137–144, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lisetsky, V.N. Bryukhantsev, A.A. Andreichenko, Water treatment deposit recovery and recycling in Tomsk water supply intakes. 164 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.