MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- D. Kumar, K. Chatterjee, A review of conventional and advanced MPPT algorithms for wind energy systems, Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 55, 957–670 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Boukhezzar, H. Siguerdidjane, Nonlinear control of a variable-speed wind turbine using a two-mass model, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 26,149–162 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sheikhan, R. Shahnazi, A.N. Yousefi, An optimal fuzzy PI controller to capture the maximum power for variable-speed wind turbines, J. Neural Comput & Applic, 23, 1359–1368 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Poutlangari, R. Shahnazi, M. Sheikhan, RBF neural network based PI pitch controller for a class of 5-MW wind turbines using particle swarm optimization algorithm, Expert systems with applications, 51, 641–648 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. Jaramillo-Lopez, G. Kenne, F. Lamnabhi-Lagarrigue, A novel online training neural networkbased algorithm for wind speed estimation and adaptive control of PMSG wind turbine system for maximum power extraction, Renewable Energy, 86, 38–48 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.W. Zhong, J.J Wen, L.R. Zhao, C.H. Wu, Maximum wind power tracking based on cloud RBF neural network Renewable Energy, 86, 466–472 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Radial basis function neural network control for mechanical systems, (Springer, London, 2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.