MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- E.M Clary, and S.C. Roe, 1996. In vitro biomechanical and histological assessment of pilot hole diameter for positive-profi le external skeletal fi xation pins in canine tibiae. Vet Surg, 25(6): 453–462. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Perren, 2003. Backgrounds of the technology of internal fixators. Ingjury, International journal care injuried, 34(S-B): 1–3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Buddy, S.H. Allamn, J.S. Frederic, E.L. Jack, 1996. Biomaterials: An introduction to materials in medicine. San diego: Academic press. [Google Scholar]
- D. Eglin, M. Alini, 2008. Degradable polymeric materials for osteosynthesis tutorial. Eur Cell Mater, vol. 16, pp. 80–91. [Google Scholar]
- Lamis R. Darwish, Mahmoud Farag, Mohamed Tarek El-Wakad, Mohamed Emara, 2013. The use of starch matrix-banana fiber composites biodegradable maxillofacial bone plates. International conference on biology, medical physics, biochemistry and biomedical engineering, pp. 70–76. [Google Scholar]
- D. Chandramohan, 2014. Analysis on natural fiber bone plates. European journal of experimental biology, vol. 4(2), pp. 323–332. [Google Scholar]
- Javad Malekani, Beat Schmutz, Yuantong Gu, Michael Schuetz Prasad, 2012. Orthpedic bone plates: Eevolution in structure, implementation technique and biomaterial. GSTF International journal of engineering technology (JET), vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 135–140. [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Satyanarayana, 2015. Recent developments in ‘green’ composites based on plants fibers-preparation, structure property studies. Journal of bioprocessing and biotechniques, vol. 5, Issue 2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jasmin P. Jose, Sant Kumar Malhotra, Saba Thomas, Kuruvilla Joseph, Koichi Goda, Meyyarappallil Sadasivan Sreekala, 2014. Advances in polymer composites: macro-and microcomposites-state of the art, new challenges, and opportunities. Polymer composites, vol. 3, 1st ed., Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH and Co. KGaA. [Google Scholar]
- Josmin P. Jose, Sant Kumar Malhotra, Sabu Thomas, Kuruvilla Joseph, Koichi Goda, and Meyyarappallil Sadasivan Sreekala, 2014, “Advances in polymer composites: Macro-and microcomposites-state of the art, new challenges, and opportunities”, Polymer composites, Vol. 3, 1st edition, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. [Google Scholar]
- R. Joffe, J. Andersons and E. Sparnins, 2013. Applicability of Weibull strength distribution for cellulose fibers with highly non-linear behavior, http://www.researchgate.net/publication/259486218_Applicability_of_Weibull_strength_distribution_for_cellulose_fibers_with_highly_non_linear_behavior. [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Sheafi and K. E. Tanner, 2014. Effects of test sample shape and surface production method on the fatigue behaviour of PMMA bone cement”, Journal of the mechanical behavior of biomedical materials, Vol. 29, pp. 91–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Nele, et al., 2010. Assessment of the tensile properties of coir, bamboo and jute fibre. Composites Part A, 41, pp. 588–595. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.