MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Hydrodynamics and heat transfer|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- N.N. Semenov, Chemical Kinetics and Chain Reactions. Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1935. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics. Plenum Press, New York 1969. [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Khudyaev, E.A. Shtessel and K.V. Pribytkova. 1971. Numerical solution of the heat explosion problem with convection. Combust., Explosion Shock Waves, 2, 167. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Merzhanov and E.A. Shtessel. 1973. Free convection and thermal explosion in reactive systems. Acta Astronaut., 18, 191. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lazarovici, V. Volpert and J.H. Merkin. 2005. Steady states, oscillations and heat explosion in a combustion problem with convection. Euro. J. Mech. B. Fluids, 24, 189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Allali, F. Bikany, A. Taik and V. Volpert, Numerical Simulations of Heat Explosion With Convection In Porous Media. Combustion Sciences and Technology. 10.1080/00102202.2014.938543. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Belk, V. Volpert, Modeling of heat explosion with convection, Chaos 14:263–273, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Hardy, Multiquadric equations of topography and other irregular surfaces. Journal of Geophysical Research, 76(8) :1905–1915, 1971. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Belhaq and M. Houssni, Symmetry-Breaking and First Period-Doubling Following a Hopf Bifurcation in a Three Dimensional System, Mechanics Research Communications, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 221–231, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.