MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structural health monitoring|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- P.T. Lees, Deterioration Mechanism, In Durability of concrete structures. Investigation, repair, protection. Edited by E Mays Geoff & FN SPON, an imprint of chapman & Hall, London, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- S. Rostam, Durability of Concrete Structures- The State Of The Art, In: Durability of Materials & Structures in Building & Civil Engineering, edited by C.W. Yu & W. John Bull, Whittles Publishing. CRC press, UK, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Neville, “Properties of Concrete”, In : Properties of concrete, Fourth edition, pp 482–483, London: Longman, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Mc Parland, A. I. Abu-Tair, A. Nadjai, Modelling Deterioration of Concrete Bridges using a Large Database of Inspection Records, 9th International Conference on Structural Faults and Repair, ‘Extending the Life of Bridges, Civil & Building Structures’, London, 4th-6th July, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, S. J. Lee, Y. J. Kim and M. Mahgoub, Inspection and Non-destructive Evaluation of Concrete Bridge with Environmental Deterioration. Climatic Effects on Pavement and Geotechnical Infrastructure, p.193, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Loos, Probabilistic Evaluation of Carbonation Induced Deterioration in Prestressed Concrete Structures. Ohio State University Working Paper, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Stewart, X. Wang, and M. N. Nguyen, Climate change adaptation for corrosion control of concrete infrastructure. Structural Safety, 35, pp.29–39, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, M.G. Stewart, and M. N. Nguyen, Impact of climate change on corrosion and damage to concrete infrastructure in Australia. Climatic Change, 110(3–4), pp.941–957, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Abu-Tair, C. McParland, J. F. Lyness, and A. Nadjai, Predictive Models of Deterioration Rates of Concrete Bridges Using The Factor Method Based on Historic Inspection Data, Paper 262, Proceedings of 9th International Conference on the Durability of Building Materials and Components, Brisbane(9DBMC), Brisbane, Australia, 17-20. March 2002. Paper 262, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Redmond, A. H. Christer, S. R. Rigden, E. A. Burley, A. Tajelli, and A. I. Abu -Tair, O.R. modelling of the deterioration and maintenance of concrete Structures, European Journal of Operational Research 99 (1997) 619–631, (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R.Clifton, Predicting the Service Life of Concrete, ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 90, No. 6, 611–617 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Linous, A Probabilistic cumulative damage model for service life prediction of concrete structures, National Research Council Canada, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G. Morcous, H. Rivard, and A. M. Hanna, Predicting the Condition of Bridge Decks Using Case-Based Reasoning, Proceedings of the CSCE 29th Annual Conference, Edited by D. Noakes, Victoria, BC, Canada, June (2001). [Google Scholar]
- D. Veshosky, C. R. Beidleman, G. W. Buetow, and M. Demir, Comparative Analysis of Bridge Superstructure Deterioration, ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 120(7), pp. 2123–2136 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Nang – Fei, Lin, Tzu – Chieh and Pan, Nai – Hsin, Estimating bridge performance based on a matrix – driven fuzzy linear regression model, Automation in Construction 18(2009) 578–586, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.