MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear dynamics of flexible structures|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- A. Gelin, “Etude théorique et expérimentale des comportements dynamiques permanents et transitoires de rotors sur paliers magnétiques,” PhD Thesis, INSA de Lyon, Lyon, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- M. O. T. Cole, P. S. Keogh, and C. R. Burrows, “The Dynamic Behavior of a Rolling Element Auxiliary Bearing Following Rotor Impact,” Journal of Tribology, vol. 124, pp. 406–413, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sun, “Rotor drop and following thermal growth simulations using detailed auxiliary bearing and damper models,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 289, pp. 334–359, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Lee and A. Palazzolo, “Catcher Bearing Life Prediction Using a Rainflow Counting Approach,” Journal of Tribology, vol. 134, pp. 031101–031101, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wilkes, J. Moore, D. Ransom, and G. Vannini, “An improved catcher bearing model and an explanation of the forward whirl / whip phenomenon observed in AMB transient drop experiments,” Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, vol. 136, pp. 504–515, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. Jarroux, R. Dufour, J. Mahfoud, B. Defoy, and T. Alban, “Parametric analysis of a rigid rotor drop onto touchdown bearings,” in Colloquium 573 – Coupling and Nonlinear interactions in Rotating Machinery, Lyon, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- B. Al Sayed, E. Chatelet, S. Baguet, and G. Jacquet-Richardet, “Dissipated energy and boundary condition effects associated to dry friction on the dynamics of vibrating structures,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, vol. 46, pp. 479–491, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Al Majid and R. Dufour, “Formulation of a Hysteretic Restoring Force Model. Application to Vibration Isolation,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 27, pp. 69–85, 2002/01/01 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Al Majid and R. Dufour, “Harmonic response of a structure mounted on an isolator modelled with a hysteretic operator: experiments and prediction,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 277, pp. 391–403, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Hunt and F. R. E. Crossley, “Coefficient of Restitution Interpreted as Damping in Vibroimpact,” Journal of Applied Mechanics, vol. 42, pp. 440–445, 1975. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Duran, L. Manin, M. A. Andrianoely, C. Bordegaray, F. Battle, and R. Dufour, “Effect of rotor-stator contact on the mass unbalance response,” in IFToMM International Conference on Rotor Dynamics, Milan, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.