MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical, aeronautic, aerospace and naval structures|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- E. Papadopoulos, S. Sarkar, On the dynamic modeling of an articulated electrohydraulic forestry machine in Proc. of the 1996 AIAA Forum on Advanced Developments in Space Robotics, WI, 1-2 August 1996. [Google Scholar]
- A. Urbaś, Analysis of flexibility of the support and its influence on dynamics of the grab crane, Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures 10(1) (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Posiadała, P. Waryś, D. Cekus, M. Tomala, The dynamics of the forest crane during the load carrying, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 13(7) (2013). 10.1142/S0219455413400130 [Google Scholar]
- P. La Hera and D. O. Morales, Model-based development of control systems for forestry cranes, Journal of Control and Science and Engineering, vol. 2015, no. ID 256951, 10.1155/2015/256951. [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Craig, Introduction to robotics. Mechanics and control. Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc., (1989) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Dahl, Solid friction damping of mechanical vibrations. AIAA Journal, 14(12) (1976) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Jurevič (ed.), Dynamics of robot control, Nauka, Moscow (1984), in Russian [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.