MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Deterministic and stochastic dynamics and control of nonlinear systems|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- C.V. Raman, On some indian stringed instruments. Proc.Indian Assoc.Cultiv.Sci., 7(1921), 29–33. [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Deva, Musical instruments of india: Their history and development. 2nd ed. (Munshiram Manoharlal), New Delhi, India, (1987). [Google Scholar]
- L. Amerio. Continuous solutions of the problem of a string vibrating against an obstacle. Rend.Sem.Mat.Univ.Padova, 59:(1978) 67–96. [Google Scholar]
- R. Burridge, J. Kappraff, and C. Morshedi. The sitar string, a vibrating string with a one-sided inelastic constraint. SIAM Journal of Applied Mathematics, 42(6):(1982) 1231–1251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Vyasarayani, S. Birkett, and J. McPhee. Modeling the dynamics of a vibrating string with a finite distributed unilateral constraint: Application to the sitar. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 125(6):(2009) 3673–3682. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Mandal and P. Wahi. Natural frequencies, modeshapes and modal interactions for strings vibrating against an obstacle: Relevance to sitar and veena. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 338:(2015) 42–59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.