MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Li Liangchun, Xie Guanyou, Pu Zhigang, Tang Bo. Research on Visible Support of General Ammunition Packaging Unit Based on RFID [J]. Logistics Sci-Tech, (2009), 02:92–95 [Google Scholar]
- Tian Runliang, Yin Peng, Ren Jie, Zhai Junwei. Application of Container Ro-Ro Pallets in Military Material Containerization Support [J]. Containerization, (2010), 04:24–26 [Google Scholar]
- Li Liangchun, Yu Chengguo, Jiao Yang, Xie Guanyou. Development of Ammunition Container Packaging for the New Military Reform [J]. Packaging Engineering, (2007), 11:8–10 [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xinbao, Li Tianpeng. Analysis of Influences and Countermeasures of Ammunition Packaging on Army Support Capability [J]. Packaging Engineering, (2011), 23:154–156 [Google Scholar]
- Li Tianpeng, Fu Xiaozhong, Xu Haitao Study on Ammunition Integrated Packaging Mode of Storage and Transportation Integration [J]. Packaging Engineering, (2011), 23:23–25 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Fanggeng, Shi Xiaoyan, Strategy Analysis of Enhancing Military Material Containerization Construction [J]. Packaging Engineering, (2013), 09:127–130 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jun, Mei Zhonghao. Logistics packaging and application Based on the Internet of Things Technology [J]. Packaging Engineering, (2014), 17:135–139 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Yanping. Research on Military Logistics Supports Technology RFID Based [D]. Chongqing University, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xuechun, Chen Yu, Zhou Dingru, Li Jialiang. Discussion on Application of RFID in Military Product Package [J]. Packaging Engineering, (2007), 12:66–67 [Google Scholar]
- Pang Ming. Internet of Things Bar-code Technology and RFID Technology [M]. Beijing, China Supplies, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Meng. Discuss the Intelligent packaging and RFID technology [J]. Guangdong print, (2011), 05:47–49 [Google Scholar]
- Yan Fengbin, Liu Zhenyu, Zhang Baohua. Application of RFID Technology in the Identification and Recognition of Military Material Packaging [J]. Value Engineering, (2015), 03:160–161 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Junfeng, Gao Xinbao, Fu Xiaozhong. Research on Key Problems and Countermeasures of RFID Application in Ammunition Reserve and Supply Support [J]. Logistics Engineering and Management, (2012), 12:63–65 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Guanyou, Li Liangchun, Xing Yang. The Application of RFID Technology in Ammunition Containerization Support [J]. Journal of Sichuan Ordnance, (2009), 02:101–103 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Xuan Zhaolong, Cheng Ze, Li Jingming, Zhang Xiaoyi. Automatic Recognition System Lised in Ammunition Storage and Transportation Shelter Based on RFID [J]. Packaging Engineering, (2014), 11:91–95 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Congguang, Chu Wei. Actively Promoting the Construction of Military Logistical Assets Visualization [J]. Journal of Logistical Engineering University, (2006), 04:74–79 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yanhua, Sun Shaofang, Zhang Lianfeng. The Development Conception and Approach of Army Total Asset Visualization System [J]. Military Economic Research, (2012), 06:40–41 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhengshu, Yan Hongchao. Study on Military Logistics Total Asset Visualization [J]. Journal of Chongqing University of Technology, (2010), 11:40–45 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hua’an, Yi Mingyi. The Preliminary Exploration of Army Joint Total Asset Visibility System Construction [J]. Automated Command and Computer, (2007), 02:40–44 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jimin, Chen Wenge, Guo Baohua, Liu Zhenhua. Requirement Analysis of Military packaging Based on Modern Military Logistics [A]. The Thirteenth National Packaging Engineering Conference Proceedings, (2010):4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.