MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Trucking Association, 2011–2013 Strategic Plan. Forrest Canberra, Australia 2603. (2010)
- Deighton-Smith R., Review of the Road Safety Remuneration System Final Report, Australia, pp 10–101, (2016)
- BITRE (Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics), Road crash costs in Australia 2006, Report 118. Canberra, Australia, (2009)
- BITRE (Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics), Road Deaths Australia 2011 statistical summary, Canberra, Australia, (2014)
- New South Wales Centre for Road Safety, Road traffic crashes in New South Wales: Statistical Statement for the year ended 31 December 2013, Government of New South Wealth, Australia, (2014)
- Driscoll O. P., Major Accident Investigation Report 2013. National Truck Accident Research Centre. Brisbane, Australia, (2013)
- af Wåhlberg Anders E. “Meta‐analysis of the difference in accident risk between long and short truck configurations.” Journal of Risk Research 11.3, pp 315–333, (2008) [CrossRef]
- National Heavy Vehicles Safety Strategy. (2001), Retrieved January 11, 2013, from National Heavy Vehicle Safety Strategy 2003–2010, Australian Transport Council, (2001) Available www.ntc.gov.au/DocView.aspx?page=A02208316301560020
- National Heavy Vehicle Safety Action Plan. (2001, September 3). Retrieved May 5, (2010) from Australian Transport Council, Available www.ntc.gov.au/DocView.aspx?page=A02208507300550020 2010.
- Wilson L.J. and T.W. Horner, Data Analysis of Tractor- Trailer Drivers to Assess Driver’s Perception of Heavy Duty Truck Ride Quality, Final Report, No.: DOT-HS•805-139~ PB-8•0-118144, (2009)
- O’Brien Eugene J., et al. “Direct measurement of dynamics in road bridges using a bridge weigh-in-motion system” pp 263–270, (2013)
- Mikulski J. Introduction of telematics for transport. InELEKTRO, 2012, pp. 336–340. IEEE, (2012)
- Jarossi, Linda, Anne Matteson, and J. Woodrooffe. “TRucks involved in Fatal Accident Fact Book 2006, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute.” Retrieved September 8 (2008)
- National Heavy Vehicle Safety Action Plan. (2001, September 3). Retrieved May 5, 2010, from Australian Transport Council,(2010) Available www.ntc.gov.au/DocView.aspx?page=A02208507300550020
- Raftery SJ; Grigo JAL; Woolley JE., “Heavy vehicle road safety: A scan of recent literature”. Journal of the Australasian College of Road Safety, 22(3), pp 18–24, (2011)
- Scott-Parker B., Goode N., & Salmon P., The driver, the road, the rules… and the rest? A systems-based approach to young driver road safety. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 74, pp 297–305, (2015) [CrossRef]
- Newton J., Howard E., & Wishart D., A Guide to Applying Road Safety within a Workplace: A Bilateral Approach to Organisational Road Safety in Australia and New Zealand, (2013)
- de Pont J., 2014, October. Prescriptive limits or performance based standards?. In HVTT13: International Symposium on Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology, 13th, San Luis, Argentina, (2014)
- Edgar J., Regulating heavy vehicle safety in New Zealand using performance standards. In Fourth International Symposium on Heavy Vehicle Size and Weight. Ann Arbor, MI. International Symposium on Heavy Vehicle Weights and Dimensions. Michigan, pp. 115–119, (1995)
- Tziotis M., Recent Australian Road Research Board research on heavy vehicle safety, Journal of the Australasian College of Road Safety, 22,(3), pp 22(3), (2011)
- Woodrooffe, J., & Blower D., Survey of the status of truck safety: Brazil, China, Australia, and the United States, (2012)
- Ribeiro, Sandra Furlan, and R. R. José. “Road accidents in Brazil.” IATSS research 29.2, pp 68–70, (2005)
- Blower D., & Woodrooffe J., Survey of the status of truck safety: Brazil, China, Australia, and The United States, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute, (2012)
- Smith R.D, Review of the road Safety Remuneration System, Jaguar Consulting Pty Ltd, Australia, pp 10–65, ( 2014)
- Sharwood L.N.; Elkington, “Large Truck Accident Causation, “National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Technical Report No. DOT HS-806-300, (2012)
- Franke R., & Shinstine D. S., Effects of Truck Traffic on Crash Injury Severity on Rural Highways in Wyoming using Bayesian Binary Logit Models 2. Transportation Research, pp 42–43, (2014)
- BITRE(Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics), Truck productivity: sources, trends and future prospects, Report 123, Canberra, Australia Canberra, (2011)
- Castillo-Manzano J. I., Castro-Nuño M., & Fageda X., Exploring the relationship between truck load capacity and traffic accidents in the European Union. Transportation research part E: logistics and transportation review, 88, pp 94–109, (2016) [CrossRef]
- Steadman L. A., & Bryan R. J., Cost of Road Accidents in Australia. Canberra, Australia, (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.