MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- US Department Of Transportation, 49 CFR Parts 571 and 585- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, Docket No. NHTSA 2005-20586
- The European Parliament and Council, REGULATION (EC) No 661/2009, (13 July 2009)
- D. Blower, Final Report, The University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute, (2014)
- G. Forkenbrock, R. L. Hoover, E. Gerdus, T. R. Van Buskirk, and M. Heitz, Report No. DOT HS 812 045, Washington, DC: NHTSA, (2014)
- K. Van Beeck, T. Goedemé, and T. Tuytelaars, Proc. MVA, Nara, Japan, (2011)
- K. Van Beeck, T. Tuytelaars, and T. Goedemé, Proc. ICINCO, (2012)
- K. Van Beeck, and T. Goedemé, Proc. the 3rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods, 412–420, Angers, France, (March 2014)
- eImpact, Assessing the Impacts of Intelligent Vehicle Safety Systems, Socio-economic impact assessment of stand-alone and co-operative Intelligent Vehicle Safety Systems (IVSS) in Europe, (2008)
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), Researchers Estimate Potential Benefits of Crash Avoidance Features, Status Report 43, 3 (April 17, 2008) |SPECIAL ISSUE: CRASH AVOIDANCE FEATURES|
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), Large Trucks to Benefit from Technology Designed to Help Prevent Crashes, Status Report 45, 5 (May 20, 2010)
- K. J. Kingsley, NHTSA, Paper No. 09-0460, (2009)
- M. Kuehn, T. Hummel, and J. Bende, No. 09-0317. 21st International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles, Stuttgart, Germany
- Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), policy position on the general safety regulation, (2014)
- C. T. Chen and Y. S. Chen, ITSC ‘09. 12th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, (2009). St. Louis, MO
- NAO Engineering, Safety & Restraints Center, Crash Avoidance Department, “44 Crashes”. General Motors Corporation, Version 3.0, (January 1997)
- Crash Avoidance Metrics Partnership, “Enhanced Digital Mapping Project – Final Report”. U.S. Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, (November 2004)
- W. G. Najm, B. Sen, J. D. Smith, and B. N. Campbell, DOT-VNTSC-NLTSA-02-04, DOT HS 809 573, (February 2003)
- W. G. Najm, J. D. Smith, and M. Yanagisawa, Report No. DOT HS 810 767. Washington, DC: NHTSA, (2007)
- M. Yanagisawa, E. Swanson, and W. G. Najm, Report No. DOT HS 811 998. Washington, DC: NHTSA, (2014)
- S. Toma, D. Swanson, and W. G. Naim, Report No. DOT HS 812 023. Washington, DC: NHTSA, (2014)
- Y Page et al. D 4.2.1 - A posteriori evaluation of safety functions effectiveness –Methodologies, TRACE Report, (2007)
- B. Färber, F. Freyberger, and B. Färber, Nutzenpotenzial von Fahrerassistenzsystemen. Literaturstudie, Expertenbefragung, Bewertung, On behalf of the German Insurers Accident Research. Unpublished, (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.