MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- L. Guan. “The Research of the Optimal Distribution for the Multitask using Types of Vehicles in the Military Road Transportation.” International Conference on Transportation Engineering 2007 ASCE:539–544, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhong, et al. “A Task Assignment Algorithm for Multiple Aerial Vehicles to Attack Targets With Dynamic Values.” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 14.1:236–248, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. D. YiePinedo. “Route optimization while improving safety using escort vehicles.” Dissertations & Theses – Gradworks, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.B.G. Campos, P.A. da Silva, P.O.B. Netto. “Evacuation transportation planning: A method of identify optimal independent routes.” Urban Transport V, (2000):555–564. [Google Scholar]
- A. Stepanov and M. G. Smith. “Multi-objective evacuation routing in transportation networks.” European Journal of Operational Research, 198.2:435–446, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, et al. “K-Shortest-Path-Based Evacuation Routing with Police Resource Allocation in City Transportation Networks.” Plos One 10.7, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, et al. “A metaheuristic approach to the reliable location routing problem under disruptions.” Transportation Research Part E Logistics & Transportation Review 83:90–110, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. T. Zhang, Y. J. Dou, and Q. S. Zhao. “Evaluation of Capability of Weapon System of Systems Based on Multi-Scenario.” Advanced Materials Research 926-930:3806–3811, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Yang, W. D. Liu, and L. I. Ming yu. “An optimization model of transportation scheme in preoperational preparations of conventional missile.” Fire Control & Command Control, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Michalewicz. “A Non-Standard Genetic Algorithm for the Nonlinear Transportation Problem.” Orsa Journal on Computing 3:307–316, (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gen, R. Cheng. “Genetic algorithms and Engineering Optimization.” New York: Wiley, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. Altiparmak, et al. “A genetic algorithm approach for multi-objective optimization of supply chain networks.” Computers & Industrial Engineering 51.1:196–215, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Openstreetmap. Available from: http://www.openstreetmap.org. [Google Scholar]
- H. Aljazzar, and S. Leue. “K *: A heuristic search algorithm for finding the k shortest paths.” Artificial Intelligence 175.18(2011):2129–2154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.