MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- L. Guan. “The Research of the Optimal Distribution for the Multitask using Types of Vehicles in the Military Road Transportation.” International Conference on Transportation Engineering 2007 ASCE:539–544, (2012).
- L. Zhong, et al. “A Task Assignment Algorithm for Multiple Aerial Vehicles to Attack Targets With Dynamic Values.” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 14.1:236–248, (2013). [CrossRef]
- R. D. YiePinedo. “Route optimization while improving safety using escort vehicles.” Dissertations & Theses – Gradworks, (2013).
- V.B.G. Campos, P.A. da Silva, P.O.B. Netto. “Evacuation transportation planning: A method of identify optimal independent routes.” Urban Transport V, (2000):555–564.
- A. Stepanov and M. G. Smith. “Multi-objective evacuation routing in transportation networks.” European Journal of Operational Research, 198.2:435–446, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Y. He, et al. “K-Shortest-Path-Based Evacuation Routing with Police Resource Allocation in City Transportation Networks.” Plos One 10.7, (2015).
- Y. Zhang, et al. “A metaheuristic approach to the reliable location routing problem under disruptions.” Transportation Research Part E Logistics & Transportation Review 83:90–110, (2015). [CrossRef]
- S. T. Zhang, Y. J. Dou, and Q. S. Zhao. “Evaluation of Capability of Weapon System of Systems Based on Multi-Scenario.” Advanced Materials Research 926-930:3806–3811, (2014). [CrossRef]
- P. Yang, W. D. Liu, and L. I. Ming yu. “An optimization model of transportation scheme in preoperational preparations of conventional missile.” Fire Control & Command Control, (2007).
- Z. Michalewicz. “A Non-Standard Genetic Algorithm for the Nonlinear Transportation Problem.” Orsa Journal on Computing 3:307–316, (1991). [CrossRef]
- M. Gen, R. Cheng. “Genetic algorithms and Engineering Optimization.” New York: Wiley, (2000)
- F. Altiparmak, et al. “A genetic algorithm approach for multi-objective optimization of supply chain networks.” Computers & Industrial Engineering 51.1:196–215, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Openstreetmap. Available from: http://www.openstreetmap.org.
- H. Aljazzar, and S. Leue. “K *: A heuristic search algorithm for finding the k shortest paths.” Artificial Intelligence 175.18(2011):2129–2154. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.