MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation Planning and System Optimization|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- P. Lipar, J. Kostjansek, “Traffic Calming in Slovenia”, 3rd Urban Street Symposium, Seattle, Washington (2007)
- I. Legac, H. Pilko, N. Subic, “Analysis of traffic safety on roundabout Jadranska Avenue - Avenue Dubrovnik in Zagreb” Conference proceedings Transport, Maritime and Logistics Science, 14th ICTS 2011, Slovenia (2014)
- J. Ben-Edigbe, A. Abdelgalil, I. Abbaszadehfallah, “Extent of Delay and Level of Service at Signalised Roundabout”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2(3), 419 (2012)
- Y.-J. Gong, J. Zhang, “Real-Time Traffic Signal Control for Modern Roundabouts by Using PSO-Based Fuzzy Controller”, 2012 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (2012)
- T. Tollazzi, M. Rencelj, “Comparative analyse of the two new alternative types of roundabout - turbo and flower roundabout” The Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering, 9(3), 164 (2014) [CrossRef]
- F. Corriere, M. Guerrieri, D. Ticali, A. Messineo, “Estimation of air pollutant emissions in flower roundabouts and in conventional roundabouts archives of civil engineering”, Archives of Civil Engineering, LIX, 2 (2013)
- S. Jianjun, W. Xu, G. Jizhen, C. Yangzhou, “The analysis of traffic control cyber-physical systems”, 13th COTA International Conference of Transportation Professionals (CICTP 2013), (2013)
- R. Sinha, P.S. Roop, P. Ranjitkar, “Virtual Traffic Lights+: A Robust, Practical, and Functionally Safe Intelligent Transportation System”, Transportation Research Record Journal of the Transportation Research Board, (2013)
- M. Ferreira, P.M. d’Orey, “On the Impact of Virtual Traffic Lights on Carbon Emissions Mitigation”, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, (2012)
- H. Ahn, A. Rizzi, A. Colombo, D. Del Vecchio, “Experimental Testing of Semi-autonomous Multi-vehicle Control for Collision Avoidance at Intersections”, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, (2015)
- Z. Li, M.V. Chitturi, L. Yu, A.R. Bill, D.A. Noyce, “Sustainability Effects of Next-generation Intersection Control for Autonomous Vehicles”, TRANSPORT - Special Issue on Smart and Sustainable Transport, 30(3), 342 (2015)
- R. Azimi, G. Bhatia, R. Rajkumar, P. Mudalige, “Intersection Management using Vehicular Networks”, SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-0292 (2012)
- Y. Zheng, L. Jin, L. Gao, K. Li, Y. Wang, F. Wang, “Development of a Distributed Cooperative Vehicles Control Algorithm Based on V2V Communication”, Procedia Engineering 137, 649 (2016) [CrossRef]
- V. Milanés, J. Pérez, E. Onieva, C. González, “Controller for Urban Intersections Based on Wireless Communications and Fuzzy Logic”, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 11(1) (2010)
- W. Wu, J. Zhang, A. Luo, J. Cao, “Distributed Mutual Exclusion Algorithms for Intersection Traffic Control”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 26(1), 65 (2015) [CrossRef]
- H. Ahn, D. Del Vecchio, “Semi-autonomous Intersection Collision Avoidance through Job-shop Scheduling”, arXiv:1510.07026, (2015)
- H. Ahn, A. Rizzi, A. Colombo, D. Del Vecchio “Experimental Testing of Semi-autonomous Multi-vehicle Control for Collision Avoidance at Intersections”, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) (2015)
- E. Onieva, V. Milanés, J. Villagrá, J. Pérez, J. Godoy, “Genetic optimization of a vehicle fuzzy decision system for intersections”, Expert Systems with Applications 39, 13148 (2012) [CrossRef]
- E. Onieva, U. Hernandez-Jayo, E. Osaba, A. Perallos, X. Zhang, “A Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm for the Tuning of Fuzzy Rule Bases for Uncoordinated Intersections in Autonomous Driving”, Information Sciences (2015)
- M. N. Mladenovic, M. Abbas, “Priority-based Intersection Control Framework for Self-Driving Vehicles: Agent-based Model Development and Evaluation”, 2014 International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE), 377 (2014)
- S. H. HosseinNia, B.M. Vinagre, V. Milanés, C. González, “Controller for Urban Intersections Based on Hybrid Automaton”, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2010 13th International IEEE Conference, 261 (2010)
- L.C. Bento, R. Parafita, S. Santos, U. Nunes, “Intelligent Traffic Management at Intersections: Legacy Mode for Vehicles not Equipped with V2V and V2I Communications”, IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transport Systems, ITSC2013 (2013)
- L. C. Bento, R. Parafita, U. Nunes “Intelligent traffic management at intersections supported by V2V and V2I communications”, IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.