MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2016VII Scientific Conference with International Participation “Information-Measuring Equipment and Technologies” (IME&T 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||11 October 2016|
- Upper extremity prosthetics. URL: http://biomed.brown.edu/Courses/BI108/BI108_2003_Groups/Athletic_Prosthetics/UpperLimb.
- E.E. Vanderwerker, Inter-Clinic Information Bulletin 15, 15 (1976)
- Forearm external cosmetic prosthesis. URL: http://www.medicalexpo.com/prod/rslsteeper/product-74956-458446.html
- Ch. Cipriani, M. Controzzi, M.Ch. Carrozza, J. of Neuro Engineering and Rehabilitation 8, 29 (2011) doi: 10.1186/1743-0003-8-29 [CrossRef]
- N.V. Turushev, M.G. Grigoriev, D.K. Avdeeva, Modern equipment and technologies: Proceedings of the XX International scientific-practical conference of students, graduate students and young scientists, 361 (2014)
- N.V. Turushev, M.G. Grigoriev, D.K. Avdeeva, 2014 the 4th International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering - Summer, WCSE 2014, 110947(2014)
- C.J. De Luca, J. Med. Eng. Technol. 2, 57 (1978) doi: 10.3109/03091907809161756 [CrossRef]
- M. Asghari, H. Hu, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 2, 275 (2007) doi: 10.1016/j.bspc.2007.07.009 [CrossRef]
- S.A. Vorotnikov, V.S. Strunin, N.A. Vybomov, Caspian Magazine: Management and High Technology (3), 147 (2013)
- N. Jiang, S. Dosen, K. Muller, D. Farina, IEEE Signal Processing Mag. 29(5), 147 (2012) doi: 10.1109/MSP.2012.2203480
- M.L. Ivanov, Development and investigation of the ECG hardware-software complex based on nanosensors for recording of heart micropotentials in real time without averaging and filtering, PhD thesis (TPU, Tomsk, 2015)
- D.R. Safin, I.S. Pilshicov, M.A. Urakseev, V.G. Gusev, Volga region. Technical sciences (2), 88 (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.