MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2016VII Scientific Conference with International Participation “Information-Measuring Equipment and Technologies” (IME&T 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 October 2016|
- M. Mayhew, J. Simonoff, W. Baumol, B. Wiesenfeld, M. Klein, Research in higher education 53, 831 (2012) [CrossRef]
- A.Yu. Chmykhalo, R.B. Kvesko, T. Shinn. Global Science and Innovation 6, 85 (2015)
- O. Bleikher, S. Kvesko, Applied Mechanics and Materials 770, 651 (2015) doi: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.770.651 [CrossRef]
- N.V. Sosnin, Competence-based approach in innovative engineering education (Izdvo RO IPK i PRO, Krasnoyarsk, 2006)
- J. Cosling & H. Mintzberg. HBR 81, 54 (2003)
- M. Lehmann, P. Christensen, X. Du, M. Thrane. EJEE. 33, 283 (2008) [CrossRef]
- S. Gorbachev, M. Syryamkin, V. Syryamkin & E. Vaganova, XVth International Conference Linguistic and Cultural Studies: Traditions and Innovations (LKTI 2015) 206, 382 (2015)
- V.I. Syryamkin, E.G. Syryamkina, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 166, 471 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.