MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2016VII Scientific Conference with International Participation “Information-Measuring Equipment and Technologies” (IME&T 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 October 2016|
- N.C. Dalkey, O. Helmer-Hirschberg, An experimental application of the Delphi method to the use of experts RAND Report RM-727-PR (1962).
- NISTEP. The 8th science and technology Foresight survey – Delphi analysis.National Institute of Science and Technology Policy, Report PS–14 (2005) URL: http://www.nistep.go.jp/HP_E/researchworks/02_foresight/index.html
- R. Popper, Foresight Methodology, in L. Georghiou, J. Cassingena, M. Keenan, I. Miles, R. Popper (eds.), The Handbook of Technology Foresight (Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2008),pp.44.
- S.V. Gorbachev, V.I. Syryamkin, M.V. Syryamkin, Intellectual Foresight-Forecast of Scientific and Technological Development of a State (LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken 2012).
- A.Yu. Apokin, D.R. Belousov, Foresight and STI Governance 3, 12 (2009).
- P.M. Derevyanko, Proceeding of management and economy in creative activity of young scientists (UNECON), 98 (2005).
- D.V. Shashev, S.V. Shidlovskiy, V.I. Syriamkin, A.V. Yurchenko, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 81, 012101 (2014) doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/81/1/012101. [CrossRef]
- J.J. Buckley, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 21, 257, (1987) doi: 10.1016/0165-0114(87)90128-X. [CrossRef]
- A. Kofman, H. H. Aluha, Introduction of fuzzy set theory in the management of enterprises (Higher School, Minsk, 1992 ).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.