MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2016VII Scientific Conference with International Participation “Information-Measuring Equipment and Technologies” (IME&T 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 October 2016|
- RD-35.240.00-KTN-207-08 “Automation and remote control of the main oil pipelines. Fundamentals“ of OJSC “AK Transneft”
- OR-07.00-29.12.90-KTN-002-2-00 “Maintenance schedule and diagnostic monitoring of pump units“ of OJSC “AK Transneft”
- STN ISO 7870-2 Control charts – Part 2: Shewhart control charts TC/SC: ISO/TC69/SC 4 (2013)
- T. V. Aleksandrova, E. I. Gromakov, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 93, 012053 (2015) doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/93/1/012053 [CrossRef]
- E.I. Gromakov, T.V. Aleksandrova and B.P. Ivanenko, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 124, 012015 (2016) doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/124/1/012015 [CrossRef]
- A Wald, Sequential analysis (Courier Corporation, Mineola, 2004)
- D Wheeler, D Chambers, Understanding Statistical Process Control (SPC Press, Knoxville, 1992)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.