MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20162nd International Conference on Green Design and Manufacture 2016 (IConGDM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 October 2016|
- O. Kayali, World of Coal Ash Conference, Lexington, Kentucky, USA (2005)
- P. Shafigh, M.Z. Jumaat, H. Mahmud, H, Constr. Build. Mater., 25(4), 1848 (2011) [CrossRef]
- K. Ramamurthy, E.K.K. Nambiar, G.I.S Ranjani, Cement Concrete Comp, 31(6), 388 (2009) [CrossRef]
- T.M. Nadia Salim Dhirar, Al-Taqani, 25, 160 (2012)
- L.Q. Wen, Properties Of Concrete Made From Lightweight Aggregate Under Different Curing Time, Universiti Malaysia Perlis (2014)
- American Standard, Standard Test Method for Bulk Density (“Unit Weight”) and Voids in Aggregate (ASTM C29/C29M, 2009)
- American Standard, Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density (Specific Gravity), and Absorption of Coarse Aggregate (ASTM 127, 2012)
- American Standard, Standard Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Stuctural Concrete (ASTM C330, 1999)
- F. Zulkarnain, M. Ramli, 2nd International Conference on Built Environment in Developing Countries, Penang, Malaysia (2009)
- American Concrete Institute, Guide for Structural Lightweight-Aggregate Concrete (ACI 213R, 2003)
- B. Middendorf, Mater. Charact., 60(7), 741 (2009) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.