MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20162nd International Conference on Green Design and Manufacture 2016 (IConGDM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||07 October 2016|
- M.E. Abukhettala, The relationship between marshall stability, flow and rutting of the New Malaysian hot-mix asphalt mixtures, (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru, 2006)
- M.H. Nahi, A. Ismail, A.K. Anffm, J. Appl. Sci., 11, 2562 (2011) [CrossRef]
- B.A. Feyissa, Analysis and modeling of rutting for long life asphalt concrete pavement, (TU, Darmstadt, 2009)
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Hamburg wheel tracking device, (Federal Highway Administration, Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, McLean, VA, 2002)
- M.A.A. Zahw, Development of testing framework for evaluation of rutting resistance of asphalt mixes, (Faculty of Engineering, Al-Azhar University, 1996)
- M.H. Nahi, I. Kamaruddin, A. Ismail, R.A.E. Al Mansob, J. Appl. Sci., 14, 2730 (2014) [CrossRef]
- NCHRP, Guide for mechanistic-empirical design of new and rehabilitated pavement structures. (National Cooperative Highway Research Program, Illinois, 2004)
- S. Pirabarooban, M. Zaman, R.A. Tarefder, Evaluation of Rutting Potential in Asphalt Mixes Using Finite Element Modeling, Annual Conference and Exhibition of the Transportation Association of Canada (2003)
- M.H. Nahi, I. Kamaruddin, M. Napiah, Appl. Mech. Mater., 567 (2014)
- Texas DOT. Pavement construction specifications. Texas Department of Transportation, (2003)
- L. Uzarowski, The development of asphalt mix creep parameters and finite element modeling of asphalt rutting, (University of Waterloo, Canada, 2007)
- D. Walker, M. Buncher, Intersection Strategy, (Asphalt Institute, Kentucky, 1999)
- D. Walker, M. Buncher, A. Institute, High performance hot mix asphalt intersection strategy (Asphalt Institute, Kentucky, 2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.