MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20162nd International Conference on Green Design and Manufacture 2016 (IConGDM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 October 2016|
- A. Khalid, N. Jaat, A. Sapit, A. Razali, B. Manshoor, I. Zaman, A.A. Abdullah, International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering, 11, 2447 (2015) [CrossRef]
- B. Tesfa, R. Mishra, F. Gu, A.D. Ball, Combustion Characteristics of CI Engine Running with Biodiesel blends, International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (2011)
- A. Khalid, N. Tamaldin, M. Jaat, M. F. M. Ali, B. Manshoor, I. Zaman, Procedia Eng., 68, 225 (2013) [CrossRef]
- S. Chandrasekar, R. Niranchan, V. S. J.S. Leon, Effect of Cooled EGR in Combustion Characteristics of a Direct Injection CI Engine Fuelled with Biodiesel Blend, International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, 73, 109 (2013)
- A. Demirbas, Energ. Convers. Manage., 50, 2239 (2009). [CrossRef]
- M. Jaat, A. Khalid, B. Manshoor, S.M. Basharie, H. Ramsy, Appl. Mech. Mater., 465, 265 (2014)
- M.P.B. Musculus, T. Lachaux, L.M. Pickett, C. Idicheria, Hydrocarbon Emissions in Low-Temperature- Combustion Diesel Engines, 724, 776 (SAE International, 2007)
- S. Kook, L.M. Pickett, M.P.B. Musculus, SAE Int. J. Engines, 2, 1194 (2009) [CrossRef]
- A. Khalid, M.D. Anuar, Y. Ishak, B. Manshoor, A. Sapit, M. Leman, I. Zaman, Emissions characteristics of small diesel engine fuelled by waste cooking oil, 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability, 13, 6 (2014)
- O.A. Kuti, J. Zhua, K. Nishidaa, X. Wang, Z. Huang, Fuel, 104, 838 (2013) [CrossRef]
- H.M. Patel, Design and Optimization of Fuel Injection System in Diesel Engine Using Biodiesel – A Review, International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology, 2, 70 (2013)
- S. Lee, S. Park, Y. Daisho, P. I. Mech. Eng. D-J. Aut., 218, 1317 (2005) [CrossRef]
- A. Kastengren, Christopher F. Powell, Z. Liu, S. Moon, J. Gao, X. Zhang, J. Wang, End-of-Injection Behavior of Diesel Sprays Measured With X-Ray Radiography. (ASME, 2010)
- K. Wislocki, I. Pielecha, D. Maslennikov, J. Czajka, Kones, 18, 542 (2011)
- A. Khalid, Effect of Ambient Temperature and Oxygen Concentration on Ignition and Combustion Process of Diesel Spray, Asian Journal of Scientific Research, 6, 434 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Khalid, K. Hayashi, Y. Kidoguchi, T. Yatsufusa, Effect of air entrainment and oxygen concentration on endothermic and heat recovery process of diesel ignition, (SAE International, 2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.