MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20162nd International Conference on Green Design and Manufacture 2016 (IConGDM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 October 2016|
- Z.B. Razali, L.M. Kamarudin, Blended Learning and Flipped Learning in Malaysia, 9, (UKM, 2014)
- Z.B. Razali, Advancements in Robotics and Mechatronics, 34 (2015)
- C. Colwell, E. Scanlon, M. Cooper, Comput. Educ., 38, 65 (2002) [CrossRef]
- J.P. Trevelyan, Z.B. Razali, Internet Accessible Remote Laboratories: Scalable ELearning Tools for Engineering and Science Disciplines, 416 (Engineering Science Reference, 2012)
- Z.B. Razali, J.P. Trevelyan, Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci., 56, 42 (2012) [CrossRef]
- L.D. Feisel, J.R. Albert, J. Eng. Educ., 94, 121 (2005) [CrossRef]
- D. Cmug, T. Mutapcic, F. Zoino, Remote Versus Classical Laboratory in Electronic Measurements Teaching - Effectiveness Testing, XVIII Imeko World Congress Metrology for A Sustainable Development, Rio de Janerio, (2006)
- P. Sladek, L. Pawera, J. Valek, Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci., 12, 164 (2011) [CrossRef]
- http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/SCCT.php rec: 21 April 2015
- P. Orduna, L. Rodriguez Gil, D. Lopez de Ipina, J. Garcia Zubia, Sharing the remote laboratories among different institutions: A practical case, 9th International Conference on Remote Engineering and Virtual Instrumentation (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.