MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Analysis and Study|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- K. Nishida, W. Zhang, T. Manabe, Effects of micro-hole and ultra-high injection pressure on mixture properties of D.I. Diesel spray, SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1890, 2007, pp.1353–1361.
- F. Tao, P. Bergstrand, Effect of ultra-high injection pressureon diesel ignition and flame under high-boost conditions, SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1603, 2008, pp.1–22.
- O.A. Kuti, W. Zhang, K. Nishida, et al., Effect of injection pressure on ignition, flame development and soot formation processes of biodiesel fuel spray, SAE Technical Paper2010-32-0053, 2010.
- Can Ö, Celikten I, Usta N. Effects of ethanol addition on performance and emissions of a turbocharged indirect injection diesel engine running at different injection pressures[J]. Energy conversion and Management, 2004, 45(15): 2429–2440. [CrossRef]
- Wang X, Huang Z, Kuti O A, et al. Experimental and analytical study on biodiesel and diesel spray characteristics under ultra-high injection pressure[J]. International journal of heat and fluid flow, 2010, 31(4): 659–666. [CrossRef]
- Puhan S, Jegan R, Balasubbramanian K, et al. Effect of injection pressure on performance, emission and combustion characteristics of high linolenic linseed oil methyl ester in a DI diesel engine[J]. Renewable Energy, 2009, 34(5): 1227–1233. [CrossRef]
- Hasan S G A, Kumar G S. Finite Element Analysis and Fatigue Analysis of Spur Gear under Random Loading[J]. International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, 1(4): 513–523.
- Song S A, Bae J H, et al. Study of Improvement in Fatigue Life of Fuel Injection Pipe of Common Rail System[J]. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers A, 2013, 37(8): 991–998. [CrossRef]
- Bai Shu-zhan, Jia Ying-jun, et al. Analysis of Damage of Engine Fuel Injection Pipe Based on Vibration Test [J]. I. C. E &Power plant, 2007, 99(3): 49–52.
- Han K H, Im Y T. Numerical simulation of three-dimensional fiber orientation in short-fiber-reinforced injection-molded parts[J]. Journal of materials processing technology, 2002, 124(3): 366–371. [CrossRef]
- Itoh T. Damped vibration mode superposition method for dynamic response analysis[J]. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 1973, 2(1): 47–57. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Jun-hong, Guo Qian, Wang Jian, et al. Low noise optimization design of plastic oil cooler cover based on the liquid-solid coupling method and multi-objective topological optimization [J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2016, 35(7): 186–191.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.