MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Analysis and Study|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Meng Xiao-yu, Xiao Guo-lin, Chen Hong. Review of the present situation and development of acoustic stealth technology for submarines abroad. J. Ship Science and Technology 33, 11 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Shang Chao, Zhang Jia-zhong, Wei Ying-jie. Absorption characterstics of anechoic coating embedding frustum-of-a-cone cavities. J. Journal of Ship Mechanics 14, 12 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Tao Meng, Zhuo Lin-kai. Acoustic performance of sound absorption coating containing composite cavities. J. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University 47, 3 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Tang Wei-lin, He Shi-ping, Fan Jun. Two-dimensional model for acoustic absorption of viscoelastic coating containing cylindrical holes. J. Acta Acustica 30, 4 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Lü Lin-Mei, Wen Ji-Hong, Zhao Hong-Gang, et al. Dynamical mechanical property of viscoelastic materials and its effect on acoustic absorption of coating. J. Acta Phys. Sin 63, 15 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Hu Peng. Research of Acoustic Coating’s Properities under Hydrostatic Pressure by Modular-FEM Method[D]. Shanghai: hanghai Jiaotong University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- He Shi-ping, Tang Wei-lin, He Lin, et al. Analysis of acoustic characteristics of anechoic coating containing varying sectional cylindrical cavity. J. Journal of Ship Mechanics 10, 1 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mirsayar, B. Takabi. Fracture of underwater notched structures. J. Engineering Solid Mechanics 4 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Takabi. Thermomechanical transient analysis of a thick-hollow FGM cylinder. J. Engineering Solid Mechanics 4 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Shang Chao, Wei Ying-jie, Zhang Jia-zhong, Cao Wei. Absorption characteristics of anechoic coating embedding elliptic-cyclinder cavities. J. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology 44, 1 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.