MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Ammanagi S, Poornima V, Sera A, et al. Development of a digitally-controlled three-axis earthquake shake table[J]. Current Science. 190–203(2006)
- Harman C. Multi-axis vibration reduces test time[J]. EE Evaluation engineering. 44–47(2006)
- Yugang Zhao. Shock response analysis method and its Application[D]. Zhejiang University. (2004)
- Schoukens J, Rolain Y, Pintelon R. Leakage reduction in frequency-response function measurements[J]. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. 2286–2291(2006) [CrossRef]
- Boroujeny F B, Chan K S. Analysis of the frequency-domain block LMS algorithm[J]. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 48(2000)
- Huijun Yu, Chen Zhangwei. Research on adaptive control used for time domain replication of road simulation[J]. Journal of Vibration Engineering. 498–501(2007)
- Qiangli Luan. Research of key technologies of the control system in hydraulic vibration tests[D]. Zhejiang University. (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.