MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Beazley, R. H. Aircraft wheel spinner and control. U.S. Patent, Publication No. US2414849 A. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Retrieved from http://www.google.com/patents/US2414849 (1947). [Google Scholar]
- Khal, S., & Khal, A. Apparatus for pre-rotating aircraft tires. U.S. Patent, Publication No. US20130112809A1, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Boeing Commercial Airplane Co. Approach speeds for Boeing airplanes. Retrieved from http://www.boeing.com/assets/pdf/commercial/airports/faqs/arcandapproachspeeds.pdf, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Dahl, P. R. A solid friction model. The Aerospace Corporation. Technical report. Los Angeles: Los Angeles Air Force Station. Retrieved from www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a041920.pdf, (1968). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Daidzic, N. E., & Shrestha, J. Airplane landing performance on contaminated runways in adverse conditions. Journal of Aircraft, 45(6), 2131–2144, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Persson, B. Rubber friction: role of the flash temperature. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 18(32), 7789–7823, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tong, G., & Jin, X. Study on the simulation of radial tire wear Characteristics. WSEAS Transaction on Systems, 11(8), 419–429, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Hans B. Pacejka, Tyre and Vehicle Dynamics, Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd, ISBN-10: 0750669187. [Google Scholar]
- Rajesh Rajamani, Vehicle Dynamics and Control, Springer [Google Scholar]
- Zuzana Koreňová, Mohammad Juma, et al., Experimental Study of waste Rubber Pyrolysis and Combustion, Petroleum & Cole, 47(2), 1–19, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Abdurrhman A. Alroqi and Weiji Wang, Comparison of Aircraft Tire Wear with Initial Wheel Rotational Spee, International Journal of Aviation, Aeronautics, and Aerospace, 2(1), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Abdurrhman A. Alroqi and Weiji Wang, Torque of Rotating Device Prior an Airplane Landing, International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science, 2(2), Feb-Mar (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.