- CS Deng, JH Chin. Roundness Errors in BTA Drilling and a Model of Waviness and Lobbing Caused by Resonant Forced Vibrations of Its Long Drill Shaft. Journal of manufacturing Science and Engineering, 126: 524–533 (2004). [CrossRef]
- Aized T, Amjad M. Quality improvement of deep-hole drilling process of AISI D2 [J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 69(9-12): 2493–2503 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Matsuzaki K, Ryu T, Sueoka A, et al. Theoretical and experimental study on rifling mark generating phenomena in BTA deep hole drilling process (generating mechanism and countermeasure)[J]. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 88: 194–205 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Sakuma K, Taguchi K, Katsuki A, et al. Self-guiding action of deep-hole-drilling tools [J]. CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, 30(1): 311–315(1981). [CrossRef]
- Deng C. S., Huang J. C., and Chin J. H., “Effects of Support Misalignments in Deep-Hole Drill Shafts on Hole Straightness”, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf., 41(8): 1165–1188 (2001). [CrossRef]
- Griffiths B J. Modelling complex force systems, Part 1: The cutting and pad forces in deep drilling [J]. Journal of engineering for industry, 115(2): 169–176 (1993). [CrossRef]
- Jun Wang. Modern deep processing technology [M]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology Press, 2 (2005).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.