MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- R. H. Sabersky, A. J. Acosta, E. G. Hauptmann, and E. M. Gates, Fluid Flow: A First Course in Fluid Mechanics, 4th ed., Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Hess and Smith,A.M.O., Calculation of Potential Flow about Arbitrary Three-Dimensional Bodies, Progress in Aeronautical Science, Pergamon Press, (1966). [Google Scholar]
- X Lv, X Wu. Trim Optimization of Ship by a Potential-Based Panel Method, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 2013, no. 378140, pp. 528–534, Nov, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. Gourlay, EdwardD., A Havelock Source Panel Method for Near-surface Submarines, Journal of Marine Science & Application, 14: 215–224. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Luca, M. Roberto, Marine propellers performance and flow-field prediction by a free-wake panel method, Journal of Hydrodynamics, 26(5): 780–795, Apr., (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MS. Tarafder, MT. Ali, Numerical prediction of wave-making resistance of pentamaran in unbounded water using a surface panel method, Procedia Engineering, 56(56): 287–296. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sudhakar, GR. Shevare, Low-order panel method for internal flows, Journal of Aircraft, 28(4): 286–288, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Baltazar, D. Rijpkema, A Comparison of Panel Method and RANS Calculations for a Ducted Propeller System in Open-Water, Third International Symposium on Marine Propulsors smp’13, pp. 338–346, May. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Takabi, H. Shokouhmand, Effects of Al2O3-Cu/water hybrid nanofluid on heat transfer and flow characteristics in turbulent regime, International Journal of Modern Physics C, Vol. 26, No. 4, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Takabi, S. Salehi, Augmentation of the Heat Transfer Performance of a Sinusoidal Corrugated Enclosure by Employing Hybrid Nanofluid, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 6, 147059 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Baydoun, Localisation Inverse Problem and Dirichlet-to-Neumann Operator for Absorbing Laplacian Transport, Journal of Modern Physics, 04(06): 772–779, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mohebbi, M. Sellier. On the Kutta Condition in Potential Flow over Airfoil. Journal of Aerodynamics, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lawton, C. Crawford, Investigation and Optimization of Blade Tip Winglets Using an Implicit Free Wake Vortex Method, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 524(1), (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Cottet, PD. Koumoutsakos, Vortex Methods: Theory and Practice, Measurement Science & Technology, 12(3): 354, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- T. Gourlay, Shallow Flow: A Program to Model Ship Hydrodynamics in Shallow Water, Asme International Conference on Ocean, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Kerwin, C S Lee. Prediction of steady and unsteady marine propeller perfomance by numerical lifting-surface theory[J]. Sname Transactions, (1978). [Google Scholar]
- T. Hoshino, Hydrodynamic Analysis of Propellers in Steady Flow Using a Surface Panel Method[J]. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Japan, 1989(166):79–92. (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hoshino, N. Nakamura. Propeller design and analysis based on numerical lifting-surface calculation[J]. Design Criteria, (1988). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.