MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Bhaumik S, Sujata M, Venkataswamy M, et al, Failure of a low pressure turbine rotor blade of an aeroengine. Engineering Failure Analysis, 13(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Poursaeidi E, Aieneravaie M, Mohammadi M, Failure analysis of a second stage blade in a gas turbine engine. Engineering Failure Analysis, 15(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Poursaeidi E, Salavatian M, Failure analysis of generator rotor fan blades. Engineering Failure Analysis, 14(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sreyas Krishnan S, Anish R, and Girish K E, Stress Analysis of a Rear Pressure Bulkhead of the Fuselage Structure and Fatigue Life Estimation. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 2(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Sujeet S Narkhede and A Pateriya, Design and Analysis of Turbine Blade of Engine - A Review. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 3(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Vaibhav R Pannase and A M Shende, Optimization Design, Modeling and Structural Analysis of Wind Mill Blade. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research,2(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Miner M.A, Cumulative damage in fatigue. Journal of applied mechanics, 12 (1945) [Google Scholar]
- Fatemi A, Yang L, Cumulative fatigue damage and life prediction theories: a survey of the state of the art for homogeneous materials. Int. J. Fatigue, 20(1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kachanov L M, Time of the rupture process under creep conditions. Isv. Akad. Nauk. SSR. Otd Tekh. Nauk, 8(1958) [Google Scholar]
- Rabotnov Y N, On the equation of state of creep, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Conference Proceedings. SAGE Publications, 178(1963) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marco S M, Starkey W L, A concept of fatigue damage. Trans. ASME, 76(1954) [Google Scholar]
- Manson S. S, Halford G. R., Practical implementation of the double linear damage rule and damage curve approach for treating cumulative fatigue damage. Int. J. Fract. 17(1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rabotnov Y. N, Creep problems in structural members. North Holland, Amsterdam. (1969) [Google Scholar]
- Chaboche J. L Lesne P. M. A, Non-linear Continuous Fatigue Damage Model. Fatigue & fracture of engineering materials & structures, 11(1988) [Google Scholar]
- Jessen S. M Plumtree A, Continuum damage mechanics applied to cyclic behaviour of a glass fibre composite pultrusion. Composites, 22 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng G, Plumtree A., A, Fatigue damage accululation moedl based on continuum damage mechanics and ductility exhaustion. Int. J. Fatigue. 20 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Ying, Fracture and fatigue, Wuhan: China University of Geosciences Press, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Shang Deguang, Yao Weixing, Research on the cumulative model of single axis nonlinear continuous fatige damege. Journal of Aeronautical, 16(1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhufeng, Design of structure and strength for nickel base single crystal turbine blade, Beijing: Science Press, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.