MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, 2015, public welfare labor whitepaper, http://www.mhlw.go.jp/wp/hakusyo/kousei/15/dl/2-02.pdf [Google Scholar]
- DaijiKobayashi: Experimental study about the Web accessibility of the elderly person, Nihonbashigakkann University bulletin 5,15–27 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Masao Nogami: Development of a keyboard, the controller as the information support apparatus of the elderly person and the email software, Yamaguchi University Venture business laboratory, 6.66 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Kaoru Hoshi: A psychological characteristic life and the welfare of the aging society, (Open University Education Development Association, 50–61, 1994） [Google Scholar]
- Hiroyuki Umemuro: Relations of the task recognition and the performance of the elderly person in the skill acquisition process at the time of the data entry work introduction using the calculator, Japan Industrial Management Association, 47, 32–40(1996) [Google Scholar]
- Iwata Design: A keyboard is easily usable, http://iwatadesign.com/ [Google Scholar]
- IT class support site (naruhodo.net), http://www.naruhodo.net/it [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.