MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- T. Saaty, A caling method for priorities in hierarchical structures, Journal of Mathematical Psychology, 15, 234–281 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Golany, M. Kress, A multicriteria evaluation of methods for obtaining weights from ratio-scale matrices, European Journal of Operational Research, 69, 210–220 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mikhailov, Deriving priorities from ratio-scale comparison judgements: A multiple objective approach, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Making MCDM’2004, August 2004, Whistler, Canada [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sawaragi, H. Nakyama, T. Tanino, Theory of multiobjective optimization. Academic Press, Orlando (1985) [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, Evolutionary algorithms for multi-criterion optimization in engineering design. John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Corne, N. Jerram, J. Knowles, M. Oates, PESA-II: Region-based Selection in Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization, Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference, 283–290 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fonseca, P. Fleming, Multiobjective optimization and multiple constraints handling with evolutionary algorithms, part 1: A unified formulation, IEEE Transactions on SMC, 28, 26–37 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mikhailov, J. Knowles, Priority Elicitation in the AHP by a Pareto Envelope-based Selection Algorithm. Multiple Criteria Decision Making for Sustainable Energy and Transportation Systems (M Ehrgott, B Naujoks, T Stewart, and J Wallenius eds.), Springer’s Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, 634, 249–258, Springer-Verlag, London (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Durillo, A. Nebro, F. Luna, B. Dorronsoro, E. Alba, jMetal: A Java Framework for Developing Multi-Objective Optimization Metaheuristics, Departamento de Lenguajes y Ciencias de la Computación, University of Málaga (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.