MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- J. Shiraishi, Q. Li, D. Appelbaum, and K. Doi, “Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Imaging”, Seminars in Nuclear Medicine, Elsevier Inc, Vol. 41, No. 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Pandit and D. Shah, “The Model of nail color analysis – An application of Digital Image Processing”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, ISSN: 2277–128, Vol. 3, Issue 5, May (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Shanmugapriya and R. Rajesh, “Survey: Applications of Bravura Information in Human Hand”, International Journal of Wisdom Based Computer, Vol. 1(3) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Navpat, R. Mukherjee, V. Pandita and S. Gupta, “Application of Prediction Software in Palmistry”, MPGI National Multi Conference, Proceeding Published by International Journal of Computer Applications ISSN: 0975-8887 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Pandit and D. Shah, “A System for Palm Color Analysis Healthcare”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, E-ISSN: 0976-3945, Vol. V, Issue I (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Desai, M. Parekh, D. Shah, V. Sawant, and A. Nagare, “Automated Madical Palmistry System Based on Image Processing Techniques”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 1, ISSN: 2277-128X (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ahamad, K. Jhansi and S. Varali, “Traditional Chinese Medicine and Its Significance”, Medicinal Chemistry, ISSN: 2161-0444, Vol. 5, Issue 2 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zong and G. Liscum – “Chinese Medical Palmistry-Your Health in Your Hand”, Blue Poppy Press, ISBN: 0-938185-64-3 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khanna, “A Review of Image Restoration Techniques for Salt and Pepper Noise with Test Results”, IJARECE, ISSN: 2278 - 909X, Vol. 4, Issue 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Huber, Nonlinear Gaussian Filter: Theory Algorithms and Application, Habilitation, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Publish by (KIT) Fakultt für Informatik, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mishra, “A Reviw on the Applications of Fuzzy Expert System for Disease Diagnosis”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Applied Sciences, ISSN: 2278–6252, Vol. 3, No. 12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.