MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- S. Bhattacharyya, A. Misra, K. K. Sarma, “A Modified NCO based LSPF-DPLL Phase Resolver for Wireless Communication”, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology, 1–7, Dhanbad (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Purkayastha, K.K. Sarma, A Digital Phase Locked Loop based Signal and Symbol Recovery System for Wireless Communication (Springer India, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhattacharyya, R.N. Ahmed, B.B. Purkayastha, K. Bhattacharyya, “ Zero Crossing Algoritm based Phase Recovery for DPLL based Wireless Communication”, IEEE International Conference on Computation, Communication and Automation, 1220–1226, Greater Noida (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Salahat, M.A. Qutayri, S.R. Al-Araji, H. Saleh, “A Zero Crossing Digital Phase Locked Loop Architecture with Hyberbolic Non-Linearity for High Doppler Environments”, 21st IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems, 56–59, Marseille (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Purkayastha, K. K. Sarma, “A Digital Phase Locked Loop based System for Nakagami-m Fading Channel Model”, Int. J Comp. App., 42(9): 1–8 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. Salahat, S. R. Al-Araji, M. Al-Qutayri, “ A Frequency Synthesizer based on Zero Crossing Digital Phase Locked Loop”, 20th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems, 835–838, Abu Dhabi (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kandeepan, “ Steady State Distribution of a Hyperbolic Digital Tanlock Loop for Wireless Communications”, IEEE Trans. Wir. Comm., 8(2): 890–897 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Nasir, S. Al-Araji, “ Linearized Phase Detector Zero Crossing DPLL Performance Evaluation in Faded Mobile Channels”, Circ. and Sys., 2(3): 139–144 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Al-Araji, E. Salahat, D. Kilani, S. A. Yasin, H. Alkhoja, J. Aweya, “ Adaptive Zero Crossing Digital Phase Locked Loop for Packet Synchronization”, 11th IEEE International New Circuits and Systems Conference, 215–221, Paris (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Levantino, C. Samori, “ Non-Linearity Cancellation in Digital PLLs”, IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, 1–8, San Jose (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Salahat, M. A. Qutyari, S. R. Al-Araji, “ Robust Hyperbolic Ʃ-Δ Based No Delay Tan Lock Loop for Wireless Communication”, 80th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, 512–517, Vancouver (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Hung, S.I. Liu, “ A 40 GHz Fast Locked All Digital Phase Locked Loop using Modified Bang-Bang Algorithm”, IEEE Trans. Circ. And Sys., 58(6): 321–325 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.