MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- A. Perego and A. Salgaro, Assessing the benefits of B2B trade cycle integration: a model in the home appliances industry. Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol. 17 Iss 4 pp. 616–631 (2010). Available at <http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/14635771011060611>. Accessed on 22/08/2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. L. R. P. Dias et al. Blue Path for exports of animal protein, Proceedings of the 12th WSEAS International Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ISP ‘13), Recent Advances in Computer Science (ISBN 978-960-474-354-4), pp. 134–140 (2013). Available at <http://www.wseas.us/elibrary/conferences/2013/Nanjing/ACCIS/ACCIS-21.pdf>. Accessed on 30/04/2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. L. R. P. Diaset al. Customized e-Doc to expedite the Brazilian animal protein export process by sea, International Journal of Systems Applications, Engineering & Development (ISSN: 2074-1308), v. 8, pp. 221–229 (2014). Available at <http://www.naun.org/main/UPress/saed/2014/a062014-150.pdf>. Accessed on 30/04/2016. [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank. “Trading Across Borders”. Available at <http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploretopics/trading-across-borders>. Accessed on 30/04/2016. [Google Scholar]
- BRAZIL. Presidency of the Republic. Provisional Measure (MP) n. 2200-2 of 08/24/2001. Published on August, 24 of 2001. Available at <http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/mpv/Antigas_2001/2200-2.htm>. Accessed on 30/04/2016. [Google Scholar]
- ITI (National Institute of Information Technology). Official public key infrastructure in Brazil (ICPBRASIL). Available at <http://www.iti.gov.br/icpbrasil/o-que-e>. Accessed on 30/04/2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.