MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- 4DH, 4GDH Definition, Available from: <http://www.4dh.dk/about-4dh/4gdh-definition>
- European Commission, Energy Strategy, Available from: <http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/energy-strategy>
- A. Giret, V. Botti, In Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, p. 645-659 (2004) [CrossRef]
- H. Lund, S. Werner, R. Wiltshire, S. Svendsen, J. E. Thorsen, F. Hvelplund, B. V. Mathiesen, 4th Generation District Heating (4GDH): Integrating smart thermal grids into future sustainable energy systems, Energy, 68, (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Vasek, V. Dolinay, In Recent Advances in Systems. New Jersey, Piscataway, p. 559-563, (2015)
- P. Navratil, J. Klapka, J. Balate, P. Konecny, In: Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Soft Computing MENDEL, p. 356-362, (2012)
- M. T. Tsaya, W. M. Linb, Elect. Power Energy Syst., 22, p. 367–373, (2000) [CrossRef]
- C. Johansson, F. Wernstedt, P. Davidsson, Deployment of Agent Based Load Control in District Heating Systems. First International Workshop on Agent Technologies for Energy Systems, (2010)
- S. Fawkes, The Rise of the Energy Prosumer, Available from: <http://www.heatconference.co.uk/ index.php/blog/entry/the-rise-of-the-energy-prosumer> (2015)
- D. Janacova, H. Charvatova, K. Kolomazník, V Vasek, P. Mokrejs, R. Drga, In International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 5, p. 1094–1101, (2011)
- M. F. Ezzat, I. Dincer, In Solar Energy, 134, p. 95–106, 2016 [CrossRef]
- J. Novak, P. Chalupa, V. Bobal, In IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 4, p. 2450–2459, 2011 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.