MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- J.G. Drobny, Radiation Technology for Polymers, CRC Press, New York, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ovsik, D. Manas, M. Manas, M. Stanek, M. Hribova, K. Kocman, D. Samek, Irradiated Polypropylene Studied by Microhardness and WAXS, Chemicke listy 106 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Tretinikov, S. Ogata, Y. Ikada, Surface Crosslinking of Polyethylene by Electron Beam Irradiation in Air, Polymer 39 24 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- G. Zamfirova, V. Gaydarov, T. Zaharescu, L. G. Silva, Microindentation study of Electron Beam Irradiated Polyamide Samples, Chemicke Listy 104 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Oliver, G.M. Pharr, Measurement of Hardness and Elastic Modulus by Instrumented Indentation, Journal of Materials Research 19 (1) (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Manas, M. Hribova, M. Manas, M. Ovsik, Stanek, Effect of Beta Irradiation on Morphology and Microhardness of Polypropylene Thin Layers, Thin Solid Films 530 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Pharr, Measurement of mechanical properties by ultra-low load indentation, Materials Science and Engineering (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.