MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- Z. Nagy, T. Hartványi, Agility in supply chains, Acta Technica Jaurinensis Series Logistica, 1(2), 315–323, (2008).
- C. Wu, D. Barnes, D. Rosenberg et al., An analytic network process-mixed integer multi-objective programming model for partner selection in agile supply chains, Production Planning & Control, 20(3), 254–275, (2009). [CrossRef]
- C. Wu, D. Barnes, A dynamic feedback model for partner selection in agile supply chains, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 32(1–2), 79–103, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Alimardani, H.Z. Sarfaraz, M.H. Aghdaie, et al., A novel hybrid SWARA and VIKOR methodology for supplier selection in an agile environment, Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 19(3), 553–548, (2013). [CrossRef]
- M. Abdollahi, M. Arvan, J. Razmi, An integrated approach for supplier portfolio selection: Lean or agile?, Expert Systems with Applications, 42(1), 679–690, (2015). [CrossRef]
- J. Lee, H. Cho, Y.S. Kim, Assessing business impacts of agility criterion and order allocation strategy in multi-criteria supplier selection, Expert Systems with Applications, 1136–1148, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Y. Beikkhakhian, M. Javanmardi, M. Karbasian, et al., The application of ISM model in evaluating agile suppliers selection criteria and ranking suppliers using fuzzy TOPSIS-AHP methods, Expert Systems with Applications, 42(15–16), (2015). [CrossRef]
- E.E. Karsak, S.S. Ahiska, Fuzzy multi-criteria decision making approach for transport projects evaluation in Istanbul, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 3483, 301–311, (2005). [CrossRef]
- C.L. Hwang, K. Yoon, Multiple attribute decision making: methods and applications, Heidelberg, (1981). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.