MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- L. Xing, B. Thorndyke, E. Schreibmann, Y. Yang, T.-F. Li, G.-Y. Kim, G. Luxton and A. Koong, “Overview of Image-Guided Radiation Therapy,” Medical Dosimetry, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 91–112, 2006. [CrossRef]
- L. A. Dawson and M. B. Sharpe, “Image-guided radiotherapy: rationale, benefits, and limitations.”, Lancet Oncology, no. 7, pp. 848–858, 2006. [CrossRef]
- L. A. Dawson and D. A. Jaffray, “Advances in image-guided radiation therapy,” J Cin Oncol, vol. 25, pp. 938–946, 2007. [CrossRef]
- M. Baumann, T. Holscher and D. Zips, “The future of IGRT - cost benefit analysis,” Acta Oncologica, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 1188–1192, 2008. [CrossRef]
- M. Lecchi, P. Fossati, F. Elisei, R. Orecchia and G. Lucignani, “Current concepts on imaging in radiotherapy,” European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, vol. 35, pp. 821–837, 2008. [CrossRef]
- D. Verellen, M. De Ridder and G. Storme, “A (short) history of image-guided radiotherapy,” Radiotherapy and Oncology, vol. 86, pp. 4–13, 2008. [CrossRef]
- G. S. Mageras, A. Pevsner and E. D. Yorke, “Measurement of lung tumor motion using respiration-correlated CT,” Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, no. 60, pp. 933–941, 2004. [CrossRef]
- P. Keall, “4-dimensional computed tomography imaging and treatment planning,” Seminars in Radiation Oncology, vol. 14, pp. 81–90, 2004. [CrossRef]
- V. Boldea, G. C. Sharp, S. B. Jiang and D. Sarrut, “4D-CT lung motion estimation with deformable registration: Quantification of motion nonlinearity and hysteresis,” Medical Physics, vol. 35, pp. 1008–1018, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Y. Sun, S. Dieterich, B. Cho and P. J. Keall, “An analysis of thoracic and abdominal tumour motion for stereotactic body radiotherapy patients,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 53, pp. 3623–3640, 2008. [CrossRef]
- S. Mori, M. Endo, S. Komatsu, T. Yashiro, S. Kandatsu and M. Baba, “Four-dimensional measurement of lung tumor displacement using 256-multi-slice CT-scanner,” Lung Cancer, vol. 56, pp. 59–67, 2007. [CrossRef]
- A. Trofimov, E. Rietzel and H. Lu, “Temporo-spatial IMRT optimization: Concepts, implementation and initial results,” Phys Med Biol, no. 50, pp. 2779–2798, 2005. [CrossRef]
- E. M. Leter, F. Cademartiri, P. C. Levendag, H. Stam and P. J. Nowak, “Four-dimensional multislice computed tomography for determination of respiratory lung tumor motion in conformal radiotherapy,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 888–892, 1 July 2005. [CrossRef]
- J. Wong, M. B. Sharpe and D. A. Jaffray, “The use of active breathing control (ABC) to reduce margin for breathing motion,” Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, no. 44, pp. 911–919, 1999. [CrossRef]
- R. Zeng, J. A. Fessler and J. M. Balter, “Respiratory motion estimation from slowly rotating x-ray projections: theory and simulation,” Medical Physics, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 984–991, April 2005. [CrossRef]
- F. Khan, G. Bell, J. Antony, M. Palmer, P. Balter, K. Bucci and M. J. Chapman, “The use of 4DCT to reduce lung dose: a dosimetric analysis,” Medical Dosimetry, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 273–278, 2009. [CrossRef]
- G. Chen, J. Tang and S. Leng, “Prior image constrained compressed sensing (PICCS): A method to accurately reconstruct dynamic CT images from highly undersampled projection data sets,” Medical Physics, vol. 35, pp. 660–663, 2008. [CrossRef]
- P. J. Keall, G. Starkschall and H. Shukla, “Acquiring 4D thoracic CT scans using a multislice helical method,” Phys Med Biol, no. 49, pp. 2053–2067, 2004. [CrossRef]
- E. Yorke, K. E. Rosenzweig, R. Wagman and G. S. Mageras, “Interfractional anatomic variation in patients treated with respiration-gated radiotherapy,” Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, vol. 6, pp. 19–32, 2005. [CrossRef]
- A. Docef and M. J. Murphy, “Reconstruction of 4D deformed CT for moving anatomy,” International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, no. 3, pp. 591–598, 2008. [CrossRef]
- R. S. Brock, A. Docef and M. J. Murphy, “Reconstruction of a cone-beam CT via forward iterative projection matching,” Medical Physics, vol. 37, 2010.
- D. Staub, A. Docef, R. S. Brock and C. Vaman, “4D Cone-beam CT reconstruction using a motion model based on principal component analysis,” Medical Physics, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 6212–6220, December 2011.
- M. J. Murphy and S. Dieterich, “Comparative performance of linear and nonlinear neural networks to predict irregular breathing,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 51, no. 22, p. 5903, 21 Nov 2006. [CrossRef]
- M. J. Murphy and D. Pokhrel, “Optimization of an adaptive neural network to predict breathing,” Medical Physics, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 40–47, January 2009. [CrossRef]
- A. G. T. Ben-Israel, Generalized Inverses: Theory And Applications, Springer, 2003.
- E. Zachariah, “4-D Modeling of Displacement Vector Fields for Improved Radiation Therapy,” 2010. [Online]. Available: http://scholarscompass.vcu.edu/etd/2323.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.