MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- D. Hunt, A. Puglia, M. Puglia, RFID: A Guide to Radio Frequency Identification (Wiley-Blackwell, 2007) [CrossRef]
- C. Heinrich, RFID and Beyond (Wiley Publishing, Indianapolis, 2005)
- W. I. Zangwill, Nonlinear Programming: A Unified Approach (Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall, 1969)
- E. Polak, Computational Methods in Optimization: A Unified Approach (Academic Press, 1971).
- G. S. Fishman, Discrete-Event Simulation: Modeling, Programming, and Analysis (Springer, 2001) [CrossRef]
- G. A. Wainer, P. J. Mosterman (Eds.), Discrete-Event Modeling and Simulation: Theory and Applications, (CRC Press, 2010) [CrossRef]
- P. C. Kleijnen, Design and Analysis of Simulation Experiments (Springer, 2010)
- B. Zeigler, H.S. Sarjoughian, Guide to Modeling and Simulation of Systems of Systems (Springer, 2012)
- G.E.P. Box, G.M. Jenkins, G.C. Reinsel, Time Series Analysis. Forecasting and Control (John Willey and Sons, 2008)
- J. Fan, Q. Yao, Nonlinear Time Series. Nonparametric and Parametric Methods (Springer-Verlag Inc., 2003) [CrossRef]
- L. Ljung, System Identification. Theory for the User, (PTR Prentice Hall, 1999)
- F. Pukelsheim, Optimal Design of Experiments (Society for Industrial & Applied Mathematics, 2006) [CrossRef]
- M. Morris, Design of Experiments: An Introduction Based on Linear Models (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science, 2010)
- M. A. Bhatti, Practical Optimization Methods with Mathematica Applications (Springer-Verlag Inc., 2000) [CrossRef]
- P. H. Calamai, J. J. Moré, Projected Gradient Methods for Linearly Constrained Problems, (Mathematical Programming, 39, 1987, pp. 93–116) [CrossRef]
- G. E. P. Box, R. D. Norman, Response Surfaces, Mixtures, and Ridge Analyses (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics. Wiley-Blackwell, 2007) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Eiman, Models and Algorithms for the Capacitated Facility Location Problem: Basics, Concepts, Methods (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2014)
- Ch. N. Vijeyamurthy, Genetic Algorithm for Facility Location Problem (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2013)
- R. Martin, Facility Location and Related Problems (Südwestdeutscher Verlag für Hochschulschriften, (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.