MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- M. J Burke, C. Molloy and H. Fossan “High-Impedance Electrode Contact Monitoring” Proc. 19th WSEAS Int. Conf. Circuits, Sys., Comm. & Comput., Zakynthos, Paper No. 581-6000, July 2015.
- M. M. Murray, “Maternal or Fetal Heart Rate? Avoiding Intrapartum Misidentification” J. Obstet. Gynecol. & Neonatal Nurs., vol. 33, pp 33–104, 2004.
- M. J. Burke and D. T. Gleeson “A Micropower Dry-electrode ECG Pre-amplifier” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 47, pp 155–162, 2000. [CrossRef]
- C. Assambo and M. J. Burke, “An Improved Very-Low Power Preamplifier for Use with Ungelled Electrodes in ECG Recording” NAUN Int. J. Biol. & Biomed. Eng., vol. 1, pp. 25–35, 2007.
- A. Baba and M. J. Burke, “Electrical Characterization of Dry Electrodes for ECG Recording” Proc. 12th WSEAS Int. Conf. Circuits, Sys., Comms. & Comput., Crete, Paper No. 591-226, July 2008.
- International Electrotechnical Commission, Medical electrical equipment Part 2-27: Particular requirements for the safety, including essential performance, of electrocardiographic monitoring equipment, IEC Std. IEC60 601–2–27: 3rd ed. 2011.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.