MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Application Technology|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- J. Xing. Measures of information complexity and the implications for automation design. No. DOT/FAA/AM-04/17. Fed. Aviation Administration Oklahoma City Ok Civil Aeromedical Inst (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Holzinger et al. On complexity reduction of user interfaces for safety-critical systems. Multidisciplinary Research and Practice for Information Systems, pp. 108–122 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Kumari and S. Upadhyaya. An interface complexity measure for component-based software systems. Int. J. of Com. Applications, 36.1 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Yu, and C. Slyke. Interface complexity and elderly users: revisited. Proc. SAIS, No. 51 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Cummings et al. Human-system interface complexity and opacity part i: literature review. Mass. Inst. of Tech., Cambridge, MA (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Kang and P.H. Seong. An information theory-based approach for quantitative evaluation of user interface complexity. Nuclear Science, IEEE Transactions on 45.6, pp. 3165–3174 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Prisnyakov, L.M. Prisnyakova. Mathematic modelling of information processing by human-machine systems’ operator (in Russian). Moscow: Mashinostroenie (1990). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Libby et al. Recollection and familiarity in schizophrenia: a quantitative review. Biological psychiatry 73.10, pp. 944–950 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Somberg and M.C. Picardi. Locus of the information familiarity effect in the search of computer menus. Proc. of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, 27 (9), SAGE (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li. The impact of disposition to privacy, website reputation and website familiarity on information privacy concerns. Decision Support Systems 57, pp. 343–354 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gough, R. Green, and M. Billinghurst. Accounting for user familiarity in user interfaces. Proc. of the 7th ACM SIGCHI New Zealand chapter’s international conference on CHI (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bakaev, T. Avdeenko. A Quantitative Measure for Information Transfer in Human-Machine Control Systems. Proc. IEEE Int. Siberian Conf. on Control and Communications (SIBCON), IEEE (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Longstreth et al. Exceptions to Hick’s law: Explorations with a response duration measure. J. of Exp. Psychology: General, 114, pp. 417–434 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia entry on Частотность (Frequency) https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Частотность, 21.03.2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia entry on Benford’s law https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benford’s_law, 21.03.2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.