MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- B. R. Myung and S. K. Yoo, Development of 16-channels Compact EEG System Using Real-time High-speed Wireless Transmission. http://www.scirp.org/journal/eng
- M. Rajya Lakshmi, Dr. T. V. Prasad Dr. V. Chandra Prakash, Survey on EEG Signal Processing Methods, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 4, 1, January (2014).
- C.-S. Wang, Design of a 32-Channel EEG System for Brain Control Interface Applications, Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, (2012).
- A. S. Al Mejrad, Human Emotions Detection using Brain Wave Signals: A Challenging, European Journal of Scientific Research, 44, 4, (2010).
- M.R. Azim, M.S. Amin, M.S. Haque, M.N. Ambia, M.A. Shoeb, Extraction of Human Sleep EEG Signals using Wavelet transform and Fourier transform, International Conference 2nd Signal Processing Systems (ICSPS) 2010, 5-7 July (2010).
- N. Sathurappan, S.P. Potty, Measurement of environmental conditions and biomedical parameters using robotic-gripper, International Conference Advanced Computing and Communication System(ICACCS) 2013, 19-21 Dec (2013).
- C. Veigl, An Open-Source System for Biosignal and Camera-Mouse Applications, Young Researchers Consorsium of 10th Internasional Conference on Computers Helping People(CCHP) 2006, 10-14 July (2006).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.