- P. Chmelar; A. Benkrid, “Efficiency of HSV over RGB Gaussian Mixture Model for fire detection,” in Radioelektronika 2014 24th International Conference, 24, 1–4 (2014)
- S. Sural; Qian Gang; S. Pramanik., “Segmentation and histogram generation using the HSV color space for image retrieval,” in Image Processing-.Proceedings. 2002 International Conference on, 2, II-589–II-592 (2002)
- P. Chmelar, L. Beran, N. Kudriavtseva, The Laser Color Detection for 3D Range Scanning Using Gaussian Mixture Model, 25th International Conference Radioelektronika 2015, 25, 248–253 (2015)
- W.E.L Grimson and D.P. Huttenlocher, On the sensitivity of the Hough transform for object recognition. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 12, 3. 255–274 (1990) [CrossRef]
- S. Umer; B.C. Dhara; B. Chanda, “A Fast and Robust Method for Iris Localization,” in Emerging Applications of Information Technology (EAIT), 2014 Fourth International Conference of, 4, 262–267 (2014)
- M. Smereka; I. Duleba, Circular object detection using a modified hough transform, Int. J. Appl. Math. Comput. Sci. 18, 1 85–91 (2008)
- P. Jetensky, S. Karamazov - Accessible Chessboard For Blind That Is Mouse And Keyboard Free. In International Conference on Applied Electrical Engineering and Informatics (AEI 2012), 72–76 (2012)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.